Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Nice Surprise

The saying "shop til you drop," doesn't always refer to me; mainly because my husband doesn't allow me to get to that part. Yesterday, he really didn't have a choice. I had to go to Houston to order a dress for a wedding I'm MOH for in March. My mom met Michael, Jeremiah & myself at the store & then we were so close to The Galleria; so guess where we spent the rest of the day? Yep, The Galleria; shopping til we literally dropped. It was fun; Michael even said it was fun. We had a little big of a surprise while we were there -- Kelly Clarkson was performing at The Galleria...so we had a free concert while shopping. It was a great time with my favorite people! We found some really good deals for baby clothes and of course some for Mommy, Granna. Saturdays are the only full day we spend together since Michael's schedule has changed months ago; so I really wanted him to go with Jeremiah and myself to Houston and he had a good time. I mean look at that smile on his face --- he's one handsome happy man! ; )
Looking out to our view from The Cheesecake Factory

Love that innocent look. He's looking at the fishies that The Galleria has.

Mommy & Jeremiah


Kisses for Granna : )
 
Typical family picture; hehe!

My sweet family -- love those boys oh so much!

By the pictures, you can see we had a great time! Jeremiah stole the hearts of so many shoppers; like usual! We literally shopped until we couldn't shop anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment