Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Creepy

I'm sure everyone has seen/heard about/read about the latest Royal Wedding -- and if you haven't - you don't watch TV, much! I've watched part of the wedding and have read bits here and there when it's on my homepage, I will randomly click on it to see what's going on. I'm not abscessed like some that woke up before the sun was out to watch the wedding, I waited until it re-aired -- psh, me out of bed before the sun is out? You're crazy. While feeding Jeremiah his "breakfast" every morning, I take that time to get familiar with what's going on in the news -- it being the weather, which lately it's been the same -- freakin' HOT, entertainment, local news, and then I go to other news....well, this morning I was a bit freaked out by creepiness. Don't get me wrong I think Princess Diana was an amazing person (who didn't think that?)...and I think she could have done many other amazing things around the world, but reality is she is not alive. I hate to be so blunt, but geeze louise. Every time I would watch/hear/read about the Royal Wedding or about Kate -- it was most likely comparing her to Princess Diana. I guess I should have known that was going to happen, but I think it has gone to the extreme now. Not joking.

This is what I came across during my morning routine.
Courtsey of http://abcnews.go.com/International/Royal_Wedding/slideshow/princess-diana-at-50-kate-middleton-newsweek-cover-13454490
I'm sorry -- but I find this totally creepy! Seriously, if I'm going to sit and imagine Princess Diana, I wouldn't want to imagine her looking like she's dying of cancer. I mean if you are going to make such a creepy cover of magazine...make her look glamorous like we all remember. I completely know they "aged" her to be the age she would be today -- which is 50, but that doesn't mean she needs to look sickly. And if that isn't enough wrong with this picture -- the fact they make it look like Kate is looking at Princess Diana and walking with her side by side on the sidewalk. Weird. Freaky. Creepy.
If you visit the URL that I shared on here (or if you're friends with me on facebook; I shared it on my facebook page, also.) you can see that someone was probably paid LOTS of money to sit and find pictures of Kate and Princess Diana wearing something similar. Such as a dress that is the same color, or kind of the same pattern, and they put their wedding pictures side-by-side to compare. I would have loved to been paid to sit on my booty and look through millions/billions/trillions of pictures of Kate and Princess Diana. NOT. Don't get me wrong I love looking through pictures, but geeze louise.

Here's another picture I found on the Newsweek website, that I found weird, but somewhat hilarious.
Courtesy of: http://www.newsweek.com/2011/06/26/what-princess-diana-s-life-might-look-like-now.html







See what I mean? I mean it's freaky/creepy but hilarious because they just had to add an iPhone in her hands?! Goodness Gracious on my soul. Is it just me or is this creepy to anyone else?






No comments:

Post a Comment