Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two Months Left.

I can't believe that in two months my baby will be one year old. It feels like yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. How time flies! On the 16th (I've been trying to finish this blog for over a week...), my baby turned 10 months old! I went through the pictures from birth and picked out some of my favorites from each month! Enjoy!


One day old

Three days old

Ten days old

Ten days old


2 weeks old

Four weeks old


Six weeks old
 

Two months old
 

Three months old




Four months old
 


Five months old

Six months old

Seven months old



Eight months old


Nine months old

Ten months old
Going through these pictures was harder than I expected -- hence the reason it took me a whole week almost to get some together. I have so many that are my favorite, but these are just a few. I love this little boy more than words. Michael and I, still to this day, look at him and then look at each other in awe. He amazes us every single day! He started crawling this past few days. He hasn't mastered it, but he's got it down when he wants to. He's pulling up on EVERYTHING. He got quiet the other day while playing at the bottom of the stairs...I looked and he was up the stairs. NOT OKAY! He's into EVERYTHING, but I wouldn't have it any other way!


No comments:

Post a Comment