Friday, April 8, 2011

Welcome -- to my life.

I've been wanting to start blogging for along time now, but really haven't had the time or I would think about it when I'm crawling in bed & believe me lately, I think about it for maybe 2 seconds & I'm out like a baby...well, until my baby wakes up, that is. Since this is my first blog, let me introduce myself -- My name is Ashlee Kidwell Strange. I have been married for almost 4 years, a graduate from A&M for almost 2 years, and a mother for the past *almost* 7 months. I have a lot of pet peeves so we won't go into them...but know, if you tick me off -- I'll let you know. : )

The reason that I've been wanting to start blogging is I feel it's a way to release myself...to be able to get my daily thoughts out of my brain before they blow up. : ) I've been thinking so much lately, that I have no idea where I'm storing the things I REALLY need to remember for the future. So, I think this is where this blog will help me. It will give me sometime to get away & put down all of my thoughts & unwind, relax and enjoy the time I get to be able to get away.

I will start blogging better later -- but for now, it's bedtime. : ) Until we meet again, hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment